We have an 'Open List', which means we are happy to accept new patients.
To register with this surgery, you must live inside our practice boundary:
- Great Houghton
How to register
- Fill in the registration form.
- Attach proof of ID, if you have it. If you do not, you can still register.
- Return the form to the surgery, either in person or using the email address.
1. Fill in the registration form
You can either:
If you're homeless
If you're homeless, when you fill in the form you can give a temporary address. For example:
- a friend's address
- a day centre
- the surgery address
2. Proof of ID (if you have it)
You do not need proof of ID to register, but it might help if you have a copy of any of these:
- birth certificate
- HC2 certificate
- rough sleepers' identity badge
- hostel or accommodation registration or mail forwarding letter
3. Return the form
You can return the form and ID documents (if you have them) in person to the surgery.